CPR & Ethics Classes (2CEs)
ETHICS by Ann Waters
- Basic Ethical Issue Review
- AMTA Code of Ethics – what it means
- Standards of Practice
- By-laws of the American Massage Therapy Association
- How to resolve ethical Issues in general
CPR by Cherrie Garrison
CPR/AED offers skills and techniques through which we can save a life. We can apply these techniques at home, in the community and in work environments. We will be working with manikins to enhance our skills and technique.
- Child/Infant CPR highlights
AMTA is excited to announce a new panelist for the AMTA 2016 National Convention Closing Session: Bringing Home the Gold: Olympians + Massage Therapy.
Paralympian Alicia Dana will join elite read more at source…