CPR & Ethics Classes (2CEs)
ETHICS by Ann Waters
- Basic Ethical Issue Review
- AMTA Code of Ethics – what it means
- Standards of Practice
- By-laws of the American Massage Therapy Association
- How to resolve ethical Issues in general
CPR by Cherrie Garrison
CPR/AED offers skills and techniques through which we can save a life. We can apply these techniques at home, in the community and in work environments. We will be working with manikins to enhance our skills and technique.
- Child/Infant CPR highlights
The AMTA 2017 Schools Summit, February 23-24 in Boston, Massachusetts, features cutting edge continuing education designed specifically for massage school educators.
Attend the AMTA 2017 Schools Summit to hear about read more at source…